Kelly. Lime. Olive. Army.
Whichever hue, GREEN is one of our favorite colors. As a company that creates productive workplace environments, McCoy Rockford is also a productive environmental citizen. Sustainability is a modern business buzzword; it’s also an environmental necessity.
Our green product offering includes a variety of environmentally-minded designs. Pre-owned office furniture sales promote “upcycling.” And, whenever feasible, we reduce the carbon footprint we leave behind by shipping directly to job sites.
In addition to selling products that promote a positive future for the environment, the McCoy Rockford team is walking all the enviro-talk in a variety of ways, including:
- A company-wide recycling program that yields over 500,000 lbs. of paper, plastics and wood annually
- Ability to recycle all carpet products removed from job site
- Installed occupancy sensors in all offices, workstations, conference rooms and warehouses, saving approximately 25 percent in wattage used.
- Energy efficient window film for all windows in our showrooms
- Zoned air control systems to concentrate air conditioning and heating only as needed.
Every bit of good we can do makes the world a better place. That’s why we do it. Because green is good.