Asset Management & Storage
Every client’s inventory and reporting needs are different. So, McCoy-Rockford’s asset management system offers inventory control, tracking and warehouse storage capabilities. These services meet a variety of client needs including reducing waste and effectively controlling, housing and distributing inventory.
From developing a program to implementing deliveries and installations, McCoy-Rockford’s asset management solutions are comprehensive and customized to take the headache out of asset management.
- Site assessments and program development
- Asset database system – SNAPTRACKER
- Appraisal and condition rating
- Rack and vault style storage
- Bar coding and tracking
- Onsite or off-site warehouse programs
- Warehouse facilities with controlled access
- Delivery and installation service